Fenox Venture Capital
Job Description / Responsibility
* The primary responsibility of the candidate is to:
* Perform due diligence and primary market research for potential investments
Prepare Financial modeling & Construct PPT presentations
* Attend meetings with selected portfolio companies and assist in business support activities
* Perform substantial follow-up work related to portfolio companies
* Work in a self-directed manner, proactively requesting support when needed
* Maintain a high level of work ethic at all times
* Be available to work outside of normal business hours when necessary
* Other Responsibility:
* Interview Top Management of target companies to understand investment opportunities
* Meet and build strong network within the ecosystem, and conduct deal sourcing
* Work closely with portfolio companies, supporting business development, market research.
* Organize Seminars, Roundtable, Road shows to promote Fenox VC and its Partners
* Participate in educational seminar and workshop on due diligence, venture capital legal framework, and industry specific topics.
* Graduate from top universities is preferred
* Have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, life science, business etc. Having advanced degree is a plus
* At least 1 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
* Have work experience in FIs for at least 1 year
* Highly motivated, high attention to detail
* Ability to work closely with team members as well as independently
* We are looking for someone who has:
* General domain knowledge as it relates to startups, technology and venture capital
* Deep passion and understanding of IT, Internet, technology trends and Media space
* Strong written and oral communication skills. Be outspoken and willing to articulate well-defended opinions in investment committee meetings
* Strong analytical skills and business acumen
* The drive to succeed and is willing to take initiative
* Excellent oral and written presentation skills
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Oct 2, 2016
Business: Fenox Venture Capital is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm founded by an exceptional team of seasoned entrepreneurs and proven international business leaders. They work with emerging technology companies across the world and specialize in helping entrepreneurs achieve global expansion into North America, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. A total of 60+ person team operates out of offices across 7 different countries, including Japan, Indonesia, and South Korea, and offers a wide range of domain expertise.
Fenox currently has several multi-million dollar funds under management. They work with world-class management and technical teams that are targeting disruptive opportunities in IT, Health IT, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Robotics, Big Data, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, FinTech and Next Generation Technologies.
Fenox is a truly global VC. We think being a `global investor` constitutes investing in more than one single foreign market. Their portfolio includes companies with operations that range from local to multinational focuses, and headquarters that vary from Silicon Valley to the UK, Korea, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, and beyond.